Dessert tables are always a favorite of wedding guests. It’s a chance for the bride and groom to share something that they love with their friends and family, and the guests opportunity to fill up on sweets. There are many ways you can go about it, and the most popular one is a combination of wedding cake and candy/dessert bar. But what else is out there besides an assortment of jelly beans or hard candy?
Here is what we can offer:
- Sugar cookies, decorated with different colors of chocolate and edible monograms, rings, fleur- de- lies, flowers, etc.
- Cookies with cream, chocolate and fruit fillings
- Petit fours decorated with edible decorations
- Individual chocolates
- Bon bones in different colors
- Marshmallows dipped in chocolate
- Mini brownies dipped in chocolate and decorated with sugar crystals, sprinkles, etc
- Pretzels dipped in different colors of chocolate
- Different flavors and colors of bulk candies
- Individual mousse “shots” in different flavors and colors with chocolate decorations
- Mini cupcakes iced with different flavors/colors of butter cream and decorated with edible decorations
- Rum balls
- Cake balls covered in chocolate
The great thing about chocolates, cookies, cupcakes, brownies, marshmallows and other candies is that it can be decorated to match any theme.
Our cakes and desserts are designed and created exclusively for you on a made to order basis. You will be delighted with the quality and overwhelmed by the custom Sugar artwork
View our Dessert Table Gallery
Contact us at 941-799-CAKE (2253),|
5015 Fort Hamer Rd, Parrish, FL 34219
or fill out our Contact Form.
We serve Sarasota, Tampa, St. Petersburg, Clearwater, Anna Maria Island.